- These popular classes are held at your home or venue arranged by yourself at a mutually agreed date and time arranged before or after purchasing this voucher.
- Generally we are only able to offer these classes between the hours of 10am–2pm or 1.30pm-5.30pm. However other dates and times may be available upon request at certain times of the year.
- Classes run for 4 hours using the LK range of ready-made Curry Pastes, Sauces, Marinades and Condiments of your choice. You will cook 7 dishes of your choice. Some simpler dishes can be made from scratch depending on the overall menu.
- Cost is $600 per couple. We cannot run this class if there’s only 1 person, as the format is arranged for 2. Additional costs apply at $100 per person for the teaching component over the 4 hours. This does not include additional amount of food cooked.
- We bring all the required ingredients for cooking the dishes except for oil, salt, pepper and the cooking utensils.
How the Class Works
- You ‘customise’ your own class by choosing your selection of dishes. We are here to help and advice if you find this process daunting.
- We do suggest that you learn to cook what you have most difficulty in cooking or getting right. Or even dishes that you enjoy to eat on a regular basis with your family or friends as a shared table.
- We will be using our own tried and tested recipes as a guide to cook with the corresponding LK jar for the dishes selected. A copy will be provided to each attendee.
- You have to provide all the cooking pots and other prep and utensils ready for cooking on the day.
- Other miscellaneous consumables such as boiling water, paper towels, tea towels, aprons for you both, oven mitts, good knives, ladles, stirring spoons and containers for keeping coked food warm for entertaining or for freezing must be available for the class.
- We may require the use of an oven or grill depending on the selection of dishes – please advise us when booking.
- Please have a look at our Recipe and Ideas for inspiration.
- There are no limits set for what you wish to cook – you can learn all meat dishes, a mix of meat, seafood and vegetables, or all vegetarian or vegan.
- You can opt to have dishes cooked mild, medium, hot or a mix.
- We will generally cook 1kg of ingredients for each recipe.
- We will bring along our Jars to cook the dishes you choose and we will leave you with a total of 3 jars and corresponding Recipe Cards to get you going after this class.
- You will be able to feed 10 people with the amount of food cooked for that day. Or you can opt to refrigerate (up to 5 days in the coldest part of your fridge) or even freeze (up to 6 months) some of the dishes for consumption at a later stage. We generally advise you do not freeze vegetarian, seafood or poultry dishes.
All fresh meats, vegetables, seafood and garnishing ingredients required for making the dishes are purchased on the day by Latasha and brought in eskies. All the prep work are done by you both under Latasha’s instructions in your home on the day of the class. Latasha will personally teach and assist you in preparing each of the dishes all the way.
What you will learn will allow you to apply the techniques in many other dishes and experiment to enhance your cooking skills.
How to book this class
- You can choose to buy this voucher before or after contacting Latasha.
- You can make an enquiry before purchasing this voucher if you are unsure about whether you are buying the right voucher.
- When ready, contact Latasha to fix a mutually acceptable date and time. Bookings are only accepted and confirmed with payment.
- It would be best to have at least 3 optional dates handy as we may not be able to fulfill your first two choices.
- Enjoy the dishes the same day as a Dinner Party with family, friends or partners at home. Alternatively keep in the fridge to consume over the week or freeze some for later use. Plenty of tips and advice are given. Please keep a notepad ready for taking additional notes.
Cancellations due to sudden emergencies are generally accepted up to 24 hours notice.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.