Quick & Easy Coriander Curry
This coriander curry is easy with my concentrated curry paste. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- In a pot, heat 3 tbsp ghee or oil.
- Add half of the jar of paste (three tablespoons), 2 diced tomatoes, 1 chopped green chilli, ½ cup water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 kg meat, chicken or diced vegetables and salt. Fry for a few minutes until well-sealed.
- Add 1 cup water and bring to a quick boil. Then simmer, covered, until tender.
- Pour in 1 cup of coconut milk or blend 1/2 cup yoghurt, 2 fresh tomatoes, coriander leaves and stems and lemon juice.
- Stir this mixture gently into the curry until well combined. Simmer for 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Gravy should be slightly reduced and not too thick.
- Garnish with loads of coriander leaves, friend onions, lemon juice, green and red chillies (optional).