Quick & Easy Coriander Curry
This coriander curry is easy with my concentrated curry paste. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- In a pot, heat 3 tbsp ghee or oil.
- Add half of the jar of paste (three tablespoons), 2 diced tomatoes, 1 chopped green chilli, ½ cup water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 kg meat, chicken or diced vegetables and salt. Fry for a few minutes until well-sealed.
- Add 1 cup water and bring to a quick boil. Then simmer, covered, until tender.
- Pour in 1 cup of coconut milk or blend 1/2 cup yoghurt, 2 fresh tomatoes, coriander leaves and stems and lemon juice.
- Stir this mixture gently into the curry until well combined. Simmer for 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Gravy should be slightly reduced and not too thick.
- Garnish with loads of coriander leaves, friend onions, lemon juice, green and red chillies (optional).
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.