Tasty chicken, caramelised onion and eggplant kasaundi pizza
- 1 frozen pizza base
- 2 free range boneless chicken thighs, excess fat removed
- 1 heaped tablespoon Latasha’s Kitchen Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 4 − 6 portobello or swiss brown mushrooms, finely sliced
- Handful fresh asparagus stems, diced
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 − 6 pieces soft marinated goat’s cheese fetta, crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 220˚C.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions with a pinch of salt and cook gently until the onions have caramelised.
- Meanwhile season chicken thighs with freshly ground pepper, then pan fry or grill until just cooked and put aside to cool.
- Place pizza base on an oven tray. Spread Latasha’s Kitchen Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney generously over the base.
- Roughly chop the cooked chicken and scatter over the base with the caramelised onions.
- Top with mushrooms, asparagus, chilli and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook in the oven for 15 − 20 minutes until the crust is golden.
- Scatter over the the goat’s cheese, cut into slices and serve. Enjoy.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.