Tuna Wasabi with Chimichurri Sauce
Pan seared tuna fillet is marinated in a mix of wasabi and olive oil. Then coated with toasty fragrant black & white sesame seeds and served alongside a crisp salad and our Green Chimichurri Sauce. A beautiful clean taste to toast a summer lunch.
1 x 250 g loin of tuna
1 tbsp wasabi
3 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp white sesame seeds
2 tbsp black sesame seeds
1 x 250g pack of baby rocket and baby spinach
1 lime wedge
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Green Chimichurri Sauce blended with 1 tbsp EVOO
- Marinate loin of tuna with wasabi and 1 tbsp olive oil for 10 minutes.
- In a pan dry toaste white sesame and black sesame seeds. Keep half aside.
- Roll the marinated tuna with sesame seeds then pan fry in 2 tbsp EVOO. Rest then thickly slice and plate.
- Arrange rocket and baby spinach leaves and scatter the balance of sesame seeds all ove rthe plate.
- Garnish with lime wedges and thnly sliced red chillies.
- Serve with blended chimichurri and EVOO on the side.