Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Spicy Tofu Bake
This simmer sauce is great with tofu as the spiciness makes it very flavoursome.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- ⅔ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 500 g tofu, diced into 2 cm cubes
- 2 cups of Jap or Kent pumpkin, diced into 2 cm cubes
- 1 bunch of spinach, chopped
- Lactose free natural yoghurt
- Sliced cucumber
- Pre-heat oven to 180˚C.
- Spread the tofu on the base of a baking dish and mix through the pumpkin.
- Toss the spinach through the tofu and pumpkin.
- Combine Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce with the water and pour over the tofu and vegetables.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the pumpkin is cooked.
- Serve with yoghurt and cucumber.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.