Roast Vegetables with Low FODMAP drizzle sauce
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 6 cups of low FODMAP vegetables that you like to roast cut into pieces eg. potato, pumpkin and sweet potato for something filling and others like zucchini, capsicum, squash, cherry tomatoes, carrot, broccoli (½ cup per person maximum). Cut the potato, pumpkin and sweet potato and carrot in small pieces so they will cook in the same time as the other vegetables.
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp slithered almonds (this is within the limit of ten nuts per person)
- Lactose free yoghurt to drizzle
- A little fresh coriander, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C.
- Spread the low FODMAP vegetable pieces on a baking dish and toss them in the olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking heat a dry frypan on medium heat and toast the coconut and almonds gently. When toasted remove them to a plate as leaving them in the hot pan turned off can cause burning.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and drizzle with Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve the vegetables sprinkled with the toasted mix, drizzled with yoghurt and garnished with chopped coriander.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.