Quick & Easy Korma Chicken
Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma (Korma) Masala Paste can be used with just about any protein of your choice. Mild and nutty!
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 1 kg diced boneless free range chicken thighs or kangaroo marinated in ½ cup whipped plain yoghurt and pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 green chillies, sliced diagonally
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma Masala Paste
- Water as required
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Juice of one lemon, roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves and fresh English mint leaves, a few more cherry tomatoes or fresh green/red chillies
- Heat oil in a saucepan with raisins, cherry tomatoes and green chillies.
- Stir in Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma Masala Paste and cook for a few minutes on low heat, then add ½ cup of water and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Next add marinated chicken or kangaroo, combine well and stir-fry meat for 8 minutes, until opaque.
- Add enough water to just cover the meat, bring to a quick boil, then simmer with a lid on until the meat is cooked approx. 30 minutes. Add lemon juice, coriander and mint leaves and more cherry tomatoes.