Thai Red Laksa
Serves 2 (simply double the ingredients to serve more)
- 1 chicken thigh, cut into desired size pieces
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- Half red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 tbs Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste
- 200ml (half a can) coconut cream
- 250ml good chicken stock
- Bunch of coriander, separate and chop stems and leaves
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (or your desired chopped vegies)
- Half a lime
- Add a little oil to a frypan then add the chicken. Lightly seal all over before adding vegies.
- Add mushrooms and capsicum to the pan and stir fry with the chicken for a couple of minutes.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste and warm through then stir to coat other ingredients.
- Pour in coconut cream and chicken stock.
- Sprinkle in chopped coriander stems.
- Add frozen (or fresh chopped) vegetables then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Ladle into a soup or noodle bowl and garnish with chopped fresh coriander.
- Squeeze lime juice over and enjoy!