Coriander Chicken Curry
Ingredients [Serves 3]
- ½ large eggplant
- 3 chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste Concentrate
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 cup cauliflower rice, raw (see here for instructions)
- Cut eggplant into large chunks.
- Cut chicken thighs into large chunks. (Tip: If purchasing thighs on the bone, cut around it but save the bones in the freezer to make stock or to flavour another recipe another day.)
- Heat oil in a 28cm pan. Add Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste Concentrate and allow to heat through to release magical aromas.
- Add eggplant pieces to the pan and stir through to get coated in curry paste.
- Add water and stir all ingredients. Simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken to the pan, coat in gravy and simmer over low heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in coconut cream before serving.
Serve with cauliflower rice
- Put cauliflower rice into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 60-90 seconds.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and serve curry atop the cauliflower rice.
You can of course use regular rice but sneaking in another serving of vegetables this way works really well and keeps the carbs low. You can also serve this with roughly crumbled pappadums if you like, or with a side salad of crispy cucumbers, carrots and capsicum.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.