Thai Red Laksa
Serves 2 (simply double the ingredients to serve more)
- 1 chicken thigh, cut into desired size pieces
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- Half red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 tbs Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste
- 200ml (half a can) coconut cream
- 250ml good chicken stock
- Bunch of coriander, separate and chop stems and leaves
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (or your desired chopped vegies)
- Half a lime
- Add a little oil to a frypan then add the chicken. Lightly seal all over before adding vegies.
- Add mushrooms and capsicum to the pan and stir fry with the chicken for a couple of minutes.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste and warm through then stir to coat other ingredients.
- Pour in coconut cream and chicken stock.
- Sprinkle in chopped coriander stems.
- Add frozen (or fresh chopped) vegetables then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Ladle into a soup or noodle bowl and garnish with chopped fresh coriander.
- Squeeze lime juice over and enjoy!
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.