Roasted Capsicum and Zingy Chickpeas Medley
Sweet, spicy and tangy – Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney is perfect as a side dish to accompany all types of Indian and South-east Asian curries, lentils and stews.
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
½ cup large raisins
1 bunch fresh mint leaves, torn
1 tsp chaat masala
½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
2 cups boiled chickpeas or butter beans
4 cups of roasted mixed capsicum strips, red variety or mixed
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan with olive oil.
- Add fennel seeds, crushed pepper, raisins and chaat masala.
- When aromatic, add Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney and boiled chickpeas or butter beans and mix thoroughly.
- Then add medley of roasted capsicum strips.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Enjoy as a hot or cold snack or as a side accompaniment to other Latasha’s Kitchen curries.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.