Quick & Easy Thai Red Curry
This Thai red curry is easy with my Thai red curry paste concentrate. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, add ½ jar (3 tablespoons) of paste, 2 cups coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Keep boiling until liquid is reduced to half. Then add 800g mixed seafood, thinly sliced beef, chicken or vegetables (for example; a mix of pumpkin, potatoes and sweet potatoes) and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 1½ cups coconut cream, fish sauce, and 400g mixed sliced bamboo shoots, Thai eggplant, green beans and carrots.
- Mix well to combine then stir until everything is cooked.
- Season to taste with salt, lemon juice and palm sugar.
- Garnish with Thai basil leaves and sliced red chillies.
This can be cooled with tomatoes, lemon juice, additional fresh Asian herbs and vegetables, coconut cream, coconut milk, coconut powder or liquid stocks/broths.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.