Ideas for Latasha’s Green Coriander Sauce
This green coriander sauce concentrate is excellent as a marinade for grilling, baking or barbecuing anything.
This hand-blended mix pairs well with nutty oils like walnut, almond, avocado or macadamia oil and enjoyed with freshly shucked oysters, grilled seafood platters and baked meats. It is also ready to eat straight out of the jar or suitable for use in any cooking.
Food ideas using Green Coriander Sauce
- add to soups – potato and leek or minestrone
- mix with pork, chicken and veal mince as use as rissoles, koftas or meat balls
- mix with yoghurt and use as a topping for burgers, sandwiches and rolls
- in cold and warm salads – potato and chickpeas, couscous, tomato and quinoa
- marinate a whole chicken or lamb shoulder
- use in kebabs
- stir into lamb, chicken, fish or vegetarian tagine
- add to curries
Make it cooler: This can be cooled with yogurt, sour cream, cream cheese, hummus, tahini and coconut cream.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.