Rogan Josh Masala Eggs
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Latasha’s Kitchen Rogan Josh Paste
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 2 cups washed and chopped greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- To serve tomato/cucumber and sourdough toast
- Heat oil in a pan with a lid and Latasha’s Kitchen Rogan Josh Paste
- Cook on a medium heat 1 minute until aromatic
- Add the onions and chilli and cook 1 minute
- Add the other vegetables other than the peas and cook for a few minutes
- Add the peas and cook 1 more minute
- Mix the eggs and pour over the cooked vegetables
- After about 4 minutes of cooking flip the egg ‘pancake’ over to cook the other side for a couple of minutes. It will break in two or three pieces when being turned which is fine!
- ¼ plate protein-rich food – by 2 eggs
- ¼ plate low GI carbohydrate – sourdough toast
- ½ plate vegetables – the vegetables in the dish and added cucumber, tomato
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.