Ideas for Latasha’s Red Chilli Onion Relish
Sticky, spicy and sweet! Latasha’s Kitchen Red Chilli Onion Relish has a lovely velvet feel with a crunchy texture. Sweet yet with a lingering spicy finish. Perfect for hard cheeses including cheddar and gruyere but would also work with fresh goat’s cheese or a blue cheese.
- Spread over a pre-cooked tart base, cover with sliced heirloom tomatoes and top with soft goat’s cheese
- Use as a filler for frittata, omelettes and savoury onion tarts
- Perfect accompaniment to pates and terrines
- Glazing roast meats such as beef or pork
- As a flavouring in meatballs or stuffing
- Fantastic ingredient in stir-fries, patties and meat loaf
- Delicious mixed with Philadelphia cream cheese, sour cream, yoghurt or mayonnaise as a dip or spread
- Spread onto a pastry base, add black olives and anchovies for a pizza
- Great in sandwiches or as an accompaniment to all kinds of rolls, burgers and wraps
- On toast with melted Gruyere
- With cheddar and pumpkin tart
- Serve with braised or roasted chicken and tarragon
- Mix with olive oil and tamari to make a magical marinade for seafood, vegetables and meats
- In a saucepan heat a few tablespoons of Chinese sesame oil with 120 g Latasha’s Kitchen Red Chilli Onion Relish, a tablespoon each of minced garlic and red chillies, and a dash of gluten free fish sauce, soya sauce and lemon juice. Take off the heat and add to a bowl containing approx. 300 g of cold cooked rice noodles, mix and then stir through 400 g baby spinach leaves and cooked prawns. Garnish the salad with crushed cashew nuts, fried garlic, chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.