Ideas for Latasha’s Beetroot Horseradish Relish
The earthy flavour and colour of beetroot have been carefully retained during cooking. While the subtle use of vinegar gives a tangy but sweet note. The fresh horseradish gives it a complex flavour without a strong burst of heat. The texture of the relish makes it ideal in sandwiches, on canapés and with meat dishes.
- Mix into homemade hummus
- Add sour cream and a touch of chicken stock to make Borscht
- Serve with sweet potato fries
- Make a dip with Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot Horseradish Relish, sour cream or Philadelphia crème cheese, garlic, cumin, paprika and coriander
- Great served with lamb, pork, pepper steak and seared duck
- Serve with lamb burgers with Gruyere, a steak sandwich with blue cheese or with gluten free mini pancakes with ocean trout and goat curd
- Perfect with pastrami and coleslaw or smoked ham
- Mix through potato galette with pancetta and rocket
- Mix through slow cooked caramelised red onions to go with roast pork or beef
- Serve on a pizza with cow’s or goat’s cheese feta and roast pumpkin/sweet potato
- Serve with roast parsnip, carrot and chickpea, coriander salad
- Serve Tandoori Chicken tenderloin fingers with Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot Horseradish Relish yoghurt
- A condiment to pilaf rice and hot dishes like Madras, Vindaloo, Korma, Biriyani or tagines
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.