Coriander Meat Curry
Coriander Curry Paste is a terrific and versatile paste made with fresh, whole and roasted ground coriander.
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste
- 3 fresh green chillies, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
- 750 g diced chicken/beef/lamb/pork marinated in ½ cup full fat yoghurt
- 1 potato, diced
- Water as required
- Coriander leaves, sliced green chillies (optional), lemon juice
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add green chillies, tomatoes, Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste and warm through to release the flavours.
- Cook over low heat, stirring continually for about 5 minutes then add ½ cup water and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken, beef, lamb or pork, salt and mix well to coat in the curry paste. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes until the meat is no longer pink on the outside.
- Add 1 cup of diced potatoes (optional) and enough water to just cover the meat. Bring to a quick boil, then simmer with a lid on until meat is cooked through. If there is too much water after the meat is cooked, simply remove the lid and cook until most of the juice evaporates. Sprinkle over coriander leaves and green chillies to garnish, squeeze some lemon juice and adjust salt to taste.