Baked Camembert with tomato chutney
A lovely gooey Camembert to be served with lots of crackers and dipping bread. Great to share when friends drop by unexpectedly.
- 200 g round of camembert cheese
- 1-2 tbsp dukkah
- 1 egg white, beaten with a fork
- 1 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
- Olive oil
- Crushed honey roasted mixed nuts (optional as a topping)
- Dip the cheese into the egg white wash and roll in the dukkah.
- Heat the olive oil in small pan that can also be used in the oven.
- Quickly brown the cheese on the stove top.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney into the centre of the cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160˚C, for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately (in the pan) with crackers.
TIP: Adding some crushed homemade or store bought honey roasted mixed nuts adds a lovely crunch to this dish.