Easy cocktail eggs
Serve these cool cocktail eggs on hot days.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 4 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot & Horseradish Relish
- 4 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Red Chilli Onion Relish
- 4 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Jalapeno Onion Relish
- Chopped coriander leaves, dill or parsley
- Slice each egg in half longways.
- Add a teaspoon of relish on top of the yolk.
- Serve on a platter garnished with chopped coriander leaves, dill or parsley.
TIP: To make devilled eggs, using a teaspoon scoop yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add ….. relish and mix to a smooth paste. Pipe or spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of yolk mixture into each egg half. Garnish with a dot of relish and scatter with snow pea sprouts.