Easy cocktail eggs
Serve these cool cocktail eggs on hot days.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 4 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot & Horseradish Relish
- 4 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Red Chilli Onion Relish
- 4 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Jalapeno Onion Relish
- Chopped coriander leaves, dill or parsley
- Slice each egg in half longways.
- Add a teaspoon of relish on top of the yolk.
- Serve on a platter garnished with chopped coriander leaves, dill or parsley.
TIP: To make devilled eggs, using a teaspoon scoop yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add ….. relish and mix to a smooth paste. Pipe or spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of yolk mixture into each egg half. Garnish with a dot of relish and scatter with snow pea sprouts.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.