Low FODMAP Spicy Fish Curry
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g snapper, cut into palm-size pieces
- 2 capsicum, halved and sliced thinly
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- Lactose free yoghurt
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the capsicum and zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce and water, then cook a further 5 minutes.
- Slip the snapper pieces into the sauce and simmer gently until cooked.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, gluten free naan bread and with a veggie of your choice. I cooked garlic oil greens.
- Top with a dollop of yoghurt.
Garlic Oil Greens
- 2 tsp garlic oil
- ½ cup small broccoli florets per person
- 200 g washed greens eg spinach
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the broccoli and stir fry for five minutes or until just done.
- Mix in the spinach and cook for one minute.
- Serve with the Low FODMAP Spicy Fish Curry.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.