More ideas for Latasha’s Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce
This Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce is ready to eat straight out of the jar or suitable for use in a a variety of baking and creative dessert making.
Fantastic folded through a standard pavlova recipe to turn it to a Chocolate Pavlova. Just ⅓ of the jar will suffice.
- Make a topping for it by using a can of sour cherries with most of the liquid and heating it up until you get a thick syrupy reduction.
- Use some corn flour to thicken and set the sauce. Leave to cool.
- Whip some fresh cream and pile it over the pavlova.
- Spoon the cooled cherry reduction sauce over the top of the pavlova.
- Decorate with chocolate flakes or mint chocolate leaves.
A visually stunning chocolate pavlova for a statement dessert.
Recipes using Cherry Chocolate Sauce
- Use as a dip for fresh fruit kebabs – banana, kiwi, strawberry, apple and pear
- Makes the perfect warm addition with any kind of ice cream like chocolate, vanilla, coconut, fruit and served with Tuckers dessert crackers
- Drizzle over pancakes folded with cream
- Serve with meringues, pavlovas and sponge pudding
- Serve warm with scones, toast, profiteroles
Decorate cheesecakes, mini cupcakes and little fruit tarts
- Drizzle over dessert plates
- Drizzle over a tropical fruit salad
- Drizzle over biscuits, cakes and slices
- Fold through crème fraiche and use for filling a tart base, decorate with cherries
Flavour: Intense burst of sweetness and tanginess combined with an overall strong chocolate presence.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.