Zingy Tomato Pasta Bake
Tickle your palette with Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney’s distinctive, zingy flavour.
Ingredients (Serves 4 as main/6 as starter)
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded basil, coriander or English mint
- 2 cups sliced asparagus or broccoli florets
- 1 large tin Sirena Chilli Tuna in Oil
- 500 g fusilli pasta
- 2 large pieces of buffalo mozzarella or 1 cup of shredded cheddar
- In a deep saucepan, heat Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney with 2 tablespoons sunflower oil.
- Then add roma tomatoes, basil/coriander or mint, asparagus or broccoli and Sirena’s Chilli Tuna. Add salt to taste.
- Then toss it with boiled pasta of your choice. Sprinkle liberally with pieces of buffalo mozzarella or shredded cheddar and bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes until the cheese melts into the pasta for a nourishing meal.
- Instead of using pasta use the tuna fry in a wrap with fresh mesculin salad and a few dollops of sour cream.