Tasty Tinned Tomato Chutney
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- 1½ teaspoons each of cumin and mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
- 1 onion, chopped (can use frozen if required but add frozen onion after the spices are aromatic)
- 2 cloves garlic or equivalent
- 1 tin tomatoes
- Crushed dried chilli (optional)
- Heat the oil on a medium heat.
- Add the spices and chopped onion and cook till the spices are aromatic.
- Turn down heat and add garlic and tomatoes and chili to taste If desired.
- Cook for fifteen minutes on low.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.