SPICY CARROT AND LENTIL SOUP
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Madras Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 x 25 mm piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp curry leaves
- 600 g carrots, peeled and diced
- 1½ cups red lentils
- 1 litre stock
- 1 x 400 g can diced tomatoes
- Greek yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a heavy based saucepan.
- Add the onion and Latasha’s Kitchen Madras Curry Paste, cook for 2 minutes.
- Toss in the curry leaves and cook for a minute till aromatic.
- Add the carrots, stock, lentils and tomatoes and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt if liked.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.