Quick & Easy Rogan Josh Curry
This rogan josh curry is easy with my concentrated curry paste. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- Marinate 1 kg diced lamb, mutton or goat with 2 tsps sweet paprika or kashmiri chilli powder, 2 tbsps yoghurt, salt and 1/2 tbsp ginger powder for 3 hours.
- In a pot, heat 3 tbsp oil, add ½ jar of paste (3 tablespoons), ½ cup water and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 large diced tomatoes, marinated meat and brown it for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and 1 cup water or more to cover the meat.
- Bring to a quick boil before simmering with a lid for 1 hour.
- Cool then stir in a whipped mixture of 200ml of yoghurt, 1/4 cup cream and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.