Mushrooms with Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney
- I large punnet sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp rice bran oil
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney
- 2-3 tbsp fresh cream or coconut cream
- Small bunch of coriander leaves
- A few slices red onions (optional)
- 1 green chilli sliced in rounds (optional)
- Heat oil and stir-fry the mushrooms with a pinch of salt.
- Cook on high for 1-2 minutes, add Latasha’s Kitchen Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney and cream or coconut cream and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add other optional vegetables to taste such as asparagus, cherry tomatoes or grated zucchini.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
TIP: Use this method to make other stir-fry combinations such as prawn and zucchini; or chicken, tomatoes and mushrooms.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.