Quick & Easy Biriyani Curry
This biriyani curry is easy with my concentrated curry paste. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- In a deep pot, heat 3 tbsp ghee or oil on low heat.
- Add ½ jar (or 3 tablespoons) of paste, ½ cup water and simmer for five minutes.
- Add 1kg meat, chicken or diced vegetables and salt.
- Fry for a few minutes ensuring all pieces are coated. Pour 1 cup water and bring to a quick boil.
- Then simmer, covered, until almost done before adding 150ml carnation milk or buttermilk and green chillies.
- Or blend together ½ cup yoghurt, a tomato, bunch of fresh coriander & fresh English mint leaves and juice of half a small lemon.
- Garnish well!
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.