Latasha’s Jalapeno Onion Relish
Suitable cooking methods and use
Enjoy brushed over meats, seafood and vegetables on the barbecue, as a dipping sauce or as a generous topping over grilled and roast meats. Use it as a marinade for oven baking all types of meats, poultry and game. Works well when mixed through pasta, salads and casserole. Spread on baguettes, wraps, pizza or focaccia. Leave a jar on the table for adding more. A taste for everyone!
Ready to eat straight out of the jar or suitable for use in any cooking.
Recipes using Jalapeno Onion Relish
- Use as an accompaniment to barbecued beef, chicken, pork steaks and grilled seafood
- Use as an ingredient to make a salsa combining lemon juice with diced mango, tomato, cucumber and minced shallots, coriander and red chillies. Serve alongside grilled peppered prawns and avocado.
- Brilliant with chicken, pork or steak sandwiches
- Perfect added to canapés and other foods for entertainment
- Great as a topping on grilled stuffed tomatoes with cheese
- Mix with mayonnaise and combine with cooked potato as a cold salad
- Mix with olive oil and use with a brush to glaze skewered foods
Heat: Sweet & Slightly Spicy
This can be successfully blended with cream cheese, avocado, hummus and all types of cheese.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.