Green Coriander Sauce with Pasta
Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce is a zesty thick sauce terrific for use in a variety of creative ways.
Ingredients (Serves 4 as main/6 as starter)
- 3 tbsp rice bran oil
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce
- 100 ml water
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 fresh prawns or ½ cup sliced chicken tenderloins
- 1 can organic brown lentils or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 brown mushrooms or ½ red capsicum, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 400 g dried pasta fusilli, boiled
- Extra virgin olive oil, fresh coriander leaves, fresh lemon juice
- In a deep saucepan, heat Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce with rice bran oil.
- Add water to turn the paste into a sauce along with the cherry tomatoes. Then add sliced prawns or chicken, lentils or chickpeas and mushrooms or capsicum. Add salt to taste.
- Then toss it with boiled fusilli pasta for a nourishing meal.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, chopped coriander leaves and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.