Ideas for Latasha’s Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce
Latasha’s Kitchen Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce has a flavour combination that is just heavenly and can simply be eaten straight out of the jar! Made with a beautiful balance of tart cherries, dutch cocoa and dark cocoa, and with a hint of delicate vanilla bean paste, it is absolutely delicious and bursting with pure natural flavours. Submerge the jar in hot boiling water and then use with imagination and creativity.
- Makes the perfect warm addition with any kind of ice cream like chocolate, vanilla, coconut, fruit and served with Tuckers dessert crackers
- Use as a dip for fresh fruit kebabs – banana, kiwi, strawberry, apple and pear
- Drizzle over pancakes folded with cream
- Serve with meringues, pavlovas and sponge pudding
- Serve warm with scones, toast, profiteroles
- Decorate cheesecakes, mini cupcakes and little fruit tarts
- Drizzle over dessert plates
- Drizzle over a tropical fruit salad
- Drizzle over biscuits, cakes and slices
- Fold through crème fraiche and use for filling a tart base, decorate with cherries
- Equally enjoyable as a light snack straight from the jar
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.