Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 250 g onion, diced
- 500 g small cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Paste
- ½ x 400 g can diced tomatoes
- 100 ml water or stock
- 1 x 400 g can chickpeas, drained
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- Chopped coriander, green chilli, finely sliced red onion and extra Greek yoghurt
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and cook 4 minutes or until golden.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Paste and cook until fragrant.
- Next add the tomatoes, cauliflower and water, mix well then cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook on low for 20 minutes.
- Then add the chickpeas and heat for five minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then stir through the yoghurt.
- Garnish and serve with extra yoghurt.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.
Oops! We could not locate your form.