Tasty chicken, caramelised onion and eggplant kasaundi pizza
- 1 frozen pizza base
- 2 free range boneless chicken thighs, excess fat removed
- 1 heaped tablespoon Latasha’s Kitchen Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 4 − 6 portobello or swiss brown mushrooms, finely sliced
- Handful fresh asparagus stems, diced
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 − 6 pieces soft marinated goat’s cheese fetta, crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 220˚C.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions with a pinch of salt and cook gently until the onions have caramelised.
- Meanwhile season chicken thighs with freshly ground pepper, then pan fry or grill until just cooked and put aside to cool.
- Place pizza base on an oven tray. Spread Latasha’s Kitchen Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney generously over the base.
- Roughly chop the cooked chicken and scatter over the base with the caramelised onions.
- Top with mushrooms, asparagus, chilli and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook in the oven for 15 − 20 minutes until the crust is golden.
- Scatter over the the goat’s cheese, cut into slices and serve. Enjoy.