- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Madras Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green chilli, split
- 3 sprigs curry leaves
- 1 kg royal blue potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 level tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml water
- ½ can baby roma tomatoes
- Coriander or curry leaves
- Fresh cut green chillies
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add shallots, curry leaves, green chillies and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add Latasha’s Kitchen Madras Paste and a sprinkle of water.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low heat, then add potatoes, salt, and turmeric and stir to mix well.
- Add the coconut milk, tinned tomatoes and water bring it to a boil, then simmer with a lid on and cook until potatoes are soft and the liquid has reduced.
- Garnish with coriander or curry leaves. Sliced green chillies can also be used.