Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Spicy Tofu Bake
This simmer sauce is great with tofu as the spiciness makes it very flavoursome.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- ⅔ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 500 g tofu, diced into 2 cm cubes
- 2 cups of Jap or Kent pumpkin, diced into 2 cm cubes
- 1 bunch of spinach, chopped
- Lactose free natural yoghurt
- Sliced cucumber
- Pre-heat oven to 180˚C.
- Spread the tofu on the base of a baking dish and mix through the pumpkin.
- Toss the spinach through the tofu and pumpkin.
- Combine Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce with the water and pour over the tofu and vegetables.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the pumpkin is cooked.
- Serve with yoghurt and cucumber.