Indian ‘Bolognaise’ with noodles and greens
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 500 g mince of your choice, I used turkey for a change (see photo) but beef, chicken, pork or lean lamb mince would work well too and provide a range of flavours
- 250 g eggplant, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 x 400 g can cherry or regular tomatoes (Mutti brand is the flavoursome cherry tomatoes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked gluten free pasta
- Cooked green vegetable eg. beans
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat and brown the mince.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce, water and tinned tomatoes then simmer a further 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile pop the pasta into hot water to cook and it will be ready at the same time.
- Season the dish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with the greens of your choice and some gluten free pasta.