Ideas for Latasha’s Green Chimichurri Sauce/Marinade
Chimichurri Sauce is a spicy, garlicky parsley sauce that hails from South America. Latasha’s version is a rustic blend packed with fresh herbs and ideal for a variety of use.
It’s ready to eat straight out of the jar or suitable for use in any cooking.
Ideas for using Green Chimichurri Sauce/Marinade
- Use as a dip straight up.
- Mix with yogurt, sour cream, cream cheese, hummus, sour cream to make a dip.
- Use as a dipping sauce or as a generous topping over grilled and roast meats.
- Use it as a marinade for oven baking all types of meats, poultry and game.
- Mix through pasta
- Mix through salads
- Mix through casseroles
- Stir into soups
- Spread on baguettes, wraps, sandwiches, pizzas or focaccia.
- Add it as a dressing or sauce for burgers.
- Use in a stir fry
- Brush on corn on the cob
- Make a passionfruit and chimichurri dressing
- Add chimichurri to sausages cooking in the pan
- Add to a smoothie
- Flavour kale chips
- Make into a pesto by crushing walnuts, pine nuts or almonds
- Crush with a can of drained rinsed butter beans and a few anchovies and use as a marinade for a shoulder or leg of lamb